Sunday, March 6, 2016

Me, as a Dealer


Great morning partners!

I am Ronaldo Tobillo, 41 years old and a dealer of First Vita Plus.
I am doing First Vita Plus business for almost 6 months. But if you will gonna ask me how was I able to start this business, well it was an unexpected situation.
Because in the first place, I really hate "networking," I had a negative impression when it comes to network marketing. In fact my sister spent almost a year just to convince me to join her networking business, and I did not even tried.
What happen was, my sister bought a brand new car (Mitsubishi Mirage G4), may be she was then capable of buying car because she earns then pretty good.While me, was just then resigned from my job because I planned to work abroad. In short my sister asked me to teach her how to drive, and we scheduled it for 1-2 weeks of practice driving.
After doing the driving lesson, I go with her attending meetings and orientations, and I was then able to attend Marketing Plan Orientation.My mind opened when I understand the explanation, and from there I started doing the business with my sister. I gave myself time to study and learn the business for almost two months attending trainings and seminars, team building and other skill enhancement activities. These are the reasons why I am so eager to share the business with you. This would really change our lives 360 degrees, not only financially, but most importantly the change into positive outlook, positive mindset and positive emotions.
I can Imagine how many people are of less fortunate, they keep on praying, asking for a better lives, while they are unaware that, by doing First Vita Plus Business it can also change lives positively. You can get your big dreams and will let you experience things you been longing to.
Thank you very much to all the people who made these things possible. Thank you Lord for giving me the wisdom, for giving me the ability to understand useful thoughts.
May each and everyone of us finds the long time much awaited victory and success.
Let us help one another. I can promise my full support, to guide you how to do this business to anyone and to everyone.


http://www.ronaldotobillofirstvitaplus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment