Monday, February 29, 2016

Skills



Hi! I am Ronaldo Tobillo, 41 years old, residing somewhere here in North Caloocan City.
I am married with two (2) kids and we are happy family.

I graduated / finished a vocational courses, (Automotive Mechanics and also Refrigeration & Aircon Technician.

My first job was in Toyota Motor Philippines main plant, but later on after almost 6 years, I resigned because of a very sad reason.

I had worked several companies of different job skills, but I was engaged for being quite sometimes being an expat driver. I became driver of foreign executives such as Japanese, American, etc...


I resigned being expat driver last June 30, 2015 and started another different type of job w/c is Multi-level marketing associate, and our company is First Vita Plus.

I attended trainings and seminars, participated in different skill enhancing activities, all for my new line of job or business.
With that, I wanna share all my knowledge and skills thru my blogs. Specially on the health benefits, and to handling the business as well. Watch out for my up coming blog posts...
Thank you, and God bless you!






No comments:

Post a Comment